Reza Alavi and Ben Toms guest on the pod to talk about compliance with the new EU Directive on Data Privacy (GDPR) and how it may affect your IT shop.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager, Education Advantage [@marcusransom]
- Ben Toms, Technical Director, dataJAR Ltd.
- Reza Alavi, Managing Director, Information Security Audit and Control Consultancy (ISACC) Ltd.
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Mac AD UK in Leicester Square, February 20-21, 2018
Brainstorm Wisconsin March 4-6, 2018
Brainstorm Sandusky May 6-8, 2018
MacDevOps YVR in Vancouver, June 7-8, 2018
X World in Sydney Australia, June 27-29, 2018
Penn State University Mac Admins in State College, PA July 10th-13th
[Mac DMV] December 28th at 4pm at Moreland’s Tavern in DC.
Denver Mac Admins Meetup on January 11th 2018 in Centennial, CO at Rewind Technology
Dallas Apple Admins will meet on January 18th at Bottle Rocket Studios in Addison Texas
London Apple Admins will meet on 25th January at 6:30pm at the London School of Economics.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!