Episode 45: Things Get Loopy When The Rock Shows Up
Mac Admins Podcast, Episode 45: Things Get Loopy When The Rock Shows Up
The team talks the end of conference season for a little bit, iOS 10.3.3 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and the associated critical security update, a bit about testing iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra, and then things get a little loopy when The Rock and Siri show up.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
Get a Sticker!
Support the Podcast today buy ordering a sticker! Orders ship by August 1st!
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
MacDMV will meet August 15th at ID.me in Tysons Corner, Virginia
Mac Admin Monthly will meet August 8th at Google in New York, and via Google Hangout.
Philly Mac Admins August meet up on the 17th at the Walnut street apple store @ 6pm
Austin Apple Admins will meet September 6th at Eanes ISD in Austin, TX.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!