Episode 59: Personalizing the Install Process with François Levaux-Tiffreau
François Levaux-Tiffreau joins the Pod to talk about SplashBuddy, being an open source contributor, and what it’s like consulting at the Enterprise level.
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, Systems Engineer, The Home Depot [@emilyooo]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services, Jamf Software [@cedge318]
- François Levaux-Tiffreau, Senior Apple Consultant at Amaris [@ftiff]
Take The Listener Survey!!
Help us get to know our audience a little better
Links & Notes
Culture First Onboarding
Travis CI, Customizing the Build
THE BEST INFOSEC COMPANY IN THE WORLD (so they say) have supposedly broken Face ID
Putting iPhone X to the Twin Test
No, Apple doesn’t give away your Face ID data to 3rd party apps
MDM and the Kextpocalypse
Kextpocalypse 2: The Remediation
User Approved MDM, SimpleMDM
iOS 11.1.1 fixes autocorrect issue, much fun was poked at Apple
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Mac AD UK in Leicester Square, February 20-21, 2018
MacDevOps YVR in Vancouver, June 8-9, 2018
Macbrained YVR on November 23rd at Hootsuite
Franken Macadmins meetup on November 22nd at 6:30pm at Grüner Brauhaus Fürth at Theresienstrasse Ein, in Fürth, Germany. For more information, visit #franken-macadmins on the Mac Admins Slack.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!