Episode 59: Personalizing the Install Process with François Levaux-Tiffreau
François Levaux-Tiffreau joins the Pod to talk about SplashBuddy, being an open source contributor, and what it’s like consulting at the Enterprise level.
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, Systems Engineer, The Home Depot [@emilyooo]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services, Jamf Software [@cedge318]
- François Levaux-Tiffreau, Senior Apple Consultant at Amaris [@ftiff]
Take The Listener Survey!!
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Macbrained YVR on November 23rd at Hootsuite
Franken Macadmins meetup on November 22nd at 6:30pm at Grüner Brauhaus Fürth at Theresienstrasse Ein, in Fürth, Germany. For more information, visit #franken-macadmins on the Mac Admins Slack.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!