Episode 52: Digital Forensics on the Mac with Sarah Edwards
Mac Admins Podcast, Episode 52: Digital Forensics on the Mac with Sarah Edwards
Sarah Edwards joins us to talk about Digital Forensics on the Mac, and using system tools, special software, and all kinds of other cool tools to do forensic research on iOS devices and Macs.
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage [@marcusransom]
- Adam Codega, Consultant [@adamcodega]
- Sarah Edwards, mac4n6.com – Mobile Forensics Engineer, Parsons Corporation / SANS Author & Instructor of Mac Forensic Analysis – [@iamevltwin]
Sponsored by Jamf
Mac Admins Podcast listeners can get started today — by setting up the first 3 devices for free. Add more, for just two bucks a month, per device. Create your free account today at jamf.com/macadmins.
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Call for Presenters
Mac AD UK in Leicester Square, February 20-21, 2018
Melbourne Apple Admins for Thursday 28th September at REA
#franken-macadmins Meetup in Nuremberg, Germany, next meeting is on 9/28, for more info visit us over at #franken-macadmins
Netherlands Apple Admins will meet Thursday 9/28 at 1:30, at LAI in Schiedam, the Netherlands
Apple Admins of Seattle will meet on 9/28 at Synapse.
Mac Admin Monthly will meet on 10/10 at Google in New York and by Google Hangout.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!