MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 22: Joel Rennich, Trusource Labs
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot Inc., [@emilyooo]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
- Joel Rennich, General Manager, Trusource Labs [@mactroll
Joel Rennich returns to the Mac Admins Podcast to talk about NoMAD, upcoming features of the nascent 1.1 release, and what the future holds for authentication on the Mac. In addition, the group discusses the current featureset of the betas in macOS, iOS and tvOS.
Joel’s dog briefly guests.
Links & Notes
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!