MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 18: Hardware Hacking in the New Era
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Adam Codega, IT Operations Leader at Upserve [@adamcodega]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
Erik Gomez joins the gang to talk about testing the new Touch Bar MacBook Pro, finding new preference settings, and the state of the Mac as a whole.
Links & Notes
This Week in Frogorland: Using python to determine the status of SIP on the Mac, without using
How Apple Alienated Mac Loyalists – Mark Gurman for Bloomberg
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!