Episode 14: Reach Out and Touch Bar (Live!)
MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 14: Reach Out and Touch Bar (Live!)
- Tom Bridge, Partner, Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Marcus Ransom, Consulting Apple Engineer, [@marcusransom]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Adam Codega, Adam Codega, IT Operations Leader, Upserve [@adamcodega]
The gang gathers to discuss the latest Apple Event, called “Hello Again” featuring updates to the MacBook Pro.
ArsTechnica on new MacBooks Pro
T1 Processor also may control FaceTime Camera!
T1 Processor is really running watchOS
Apple Says No Fun on the Touch Bar
Apple Human Interface Guidelines for Touch Bar
Apple Confirms Secure Enclave Support in macOS Sierra 10.12.1
Rate Us On iTunes!
MacTech Conference – Registration open!
MacADUK – Registration open!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!