Episode 5: SSO & Puppies, Two Tales of Adoption
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services, JAMF Software, Proprietor of Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, Mac Development and Operation Specialist Senior at University of Michigan [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Lead Apple Technician at RMIT [@marcusransom]
A Quick Note: We had some audio difficulty during the interview. Sorry for the drop in audio quality.
- Andrew Seago, President, MacBrained.org @AndrewSeago
- Miles Leacy, Walmart @ml4
- Mikey Paul, JAMF Software
- Build your own pocket Netboot Server and Munki/Reposado repo with a Raspberry Pi
- MacTech Conference Committee
- Ping Identity
- The Basics of SAML
- Shibboleth Open Source SSO
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast