Episode 51: Ed Marczak
Ed Marczak of Google joins us to talk about his story as a Mac Admin, as well as the many projects that Google has built, and also a lot of great history about MacTech Conference
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- James Smith, IT Administrator @ Culture Amp [@smithjw]
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage [@marcusransom]
- Ed Marczak, MacOps team at Google [@marczak]
Sponsored by Jamf
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Mac DMV 16th of September at noon at Tunnicliff’s Tavern in DC
University of Utah Mac Admins Wed, Sept 20th @ 11am MT in the Marriott Library, room 1705a.
Atlanta Apple Admins Thursday 21st September – venue TBD
Melbourne Apple Admins for Thursday 28th September at REA
#franken-macadmins Meetup in Nuremberg, Germany, next meeting is on 9/28, for more info visit us over at #franken-macadmins
Netherlands Apple Admins will meet Thursday 9/28 at 1:30, at LAI in Schiedam, the Netherlands
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!