MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 24: Physical, Digital & Emotional Security, with Scott Piper
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]
- Scott Piper, Director of Security for Colorado-based security company, SummitRoute.com, [@summitroute]
The gang talks with Scott Piper about security of all types, and where we’re all heading, security-wise. Is Anti-Virus a good idea? What should we actually be doing to make ourselves more secure? Some prognostication about WWDC occurs.
Links & Notes
Phishing graphs & stats (PDF)
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!