With High Sierra and the new iMac Pro, how does the management of Mac Labs change? What’s the role of a Mac lab in the modern era? Lab specialist Neil Martin from the University of East London joins the pod to talk about his thoughts and what they’re currently doing.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager, Education Advantage [@marcusransom]
- Charles Edge, Director of Marketplace at Jamf, [@cedge318]
- James Smith, IT Administrator, Culture Amp, [@smithjw]
- Neil Martin, Senior Desktop Support Specialist, University of East London [@neilmartin83]
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Mac AD UK in Leicester Square, February 20-21, 2018
Brainstorm Wisconsin March 4-6, 2018
Brainstorm Sandusky May 6-8, 2018
MacDevOps YVR in Vancouver, June 7-8, 2018
X World in Sydney Australia, June 27-29, 2018
Penn State University Mac Admins in State College, PA July 10th-13th
Denver Mac Admins Meetup on January 11th 2018 in Centennial, CO at Rewind Technology
Dallas Apple Admins will meet on January 18th at Bottle Rocket Studios in Addison Texas
MacDeployment Meetup will meet on January 24th at Market Mall Apple Store, in Calgary, Alberta at 6:30pm.
London Apple Admins will meet on 25th January at 6:30pm at the London School of Economics.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!