Ahead of Monday’s WWDC Keynote, the team talks about predictions and wish lists for the Apple platforms we all know and love. A discussion of the relative merits and vitamin payloads of breakfast drinks also ensues.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
Get a Sticker!
Support the Podcast today buy ordering a sticker! Orders ship by June 9th!
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
MacDevOps:YVR in Vancouver, Canada Jun 4-6 17
MacDeployment in Calgary, Canada Jun 8-9 17
X World in Sydney, Australia Jun 28-30 17
PSU Mac Admins in State College, PA July 11-14
CMD-D Conference in Santa Clara, CA August 9
Macsysadmin in Gothenburg, Sweden October 3-6 17
JNUC in Minneapolis, MN October 24-26
Denver Macadmins WWDC Viewing Event – June 5th @ Rewind Technology
Seattle Apple Admins June 15, 2017 at Offer Up
Mac Admin Monthly June 13th at Google in New York, or online at their website.
Austin Apple Admins is hosting a happy hour to celebrate the group’s second anniversary on June 14th.
Boston Macadmins 22nd June at Broad Institute 415 Main St, Cambridge, MA
East Midlands Apple Admins meet up which will be taking place at Nottingham Trent University on July 12th 2017.
Milwaukee Area Macadmins – New Macadmins group starting! Initial meetup July 12 Marquette University
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!