Episode 25: You Can’t Spell Function Without Fun, with John Kitzmiller
MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 25: You Can’t Spell Function Without Fun, with John Kitzmiller
John Kitzmiller joins the podcast to talk about the MacAdmins.org Slack instance and how it came to be, as well as his excellent guitar collection, how to correctly say GIF, and why the only stickers you put on your laptop should be over the screws on the underside.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]
- John Kitzmiller, Fastly, JohnKitzmiller.com, [@JohnKitzmiller]
Links & Notes
The Apple Community Has Standards for Malware
Agile Deployment for Macs, from MacADUK 2016
This MacBook Came Back From China With Half Its Screws Missing
1Password: Three layers of encryption keeps you safe when SSL/TLS fails
Rate Us On iTunes!
Penn State Macadmins Conference – Call for Proposals open!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!