MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 23: Live at Mac AD UK
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]
- Henry Stamerjohann, Apfelwerk GmbH & Zentral
- Éric Falconnier, Zentral
- Richard Purves, Senior Mac Consultant at REDACTED
A live episode taped at Mac AD UK in London, with guests Richard Purves (returning), Henry Stamerjohann & Éric Falconnier joining Tom, Pepijn and Charles to talk about the MacADUK conference.
Links & Notes
Apfelwerk — consultants, apple trainers, MSP and JAMF reseller/integrator
OSquery – endpoint visibility
Santa – binary whitelisting/blacklisting and monitoring
Vector ClockAn algorithm for generating a partial ordering of events in a distributed system and detecting causality violations.
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!