Lisa Davies, a Senior System Engineer from Oath – a Verizon subsidiary of 50+ media and tech brands including Yahoo and AOL – joins us to talk about adventures in machine compliance, 10.13 testing, CIS compliance, and her career as a senior Mac admin at Oath.
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, Systems Engineer for The Home Depot [@emilyooo]
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC, [@tbridge]
- Lisa Davies, Sr System Engineer, Oath
Sponsored by Jamf
To find out what happens when you manage devices by ecosystem – visit jamf.com/better
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Mac Admin Monthly will meet September 12th at 4:30pm at Google in New York.
London Apple Admins 14th of September which will be held at MullenLowe’s offices in Old Street, from approx 7-9pm
Mac DMV 16th of September at noon at Tunnicliff’s Tavern in DC
Atlanta Apple Admins Thursday 21st September – venue TBD
Melbourne Apple Admins for Thursday 28th September at REA
#franken-macadmins Meetup in Nuremberg, Germany, next meeting is on 9/28, for more info visit us over at #franken-macadmins
Netherlands Apple Admins will meet Thursday 9/28 at 1:30, at LAI in Schiedam, the Netherlands
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!