Episode 27: Graham Gilbert, Writing & Contributing to Open Source
MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 27: Graham Gilbert, Writing & Contributing to Open Source
The Panel talks with Graham Gilbert, former consultant, now in-house systems engineer at Airbnb in San Francisco about writing and contributing to Open Source, amongst other things.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]
- Graham Gilbert, Systems Engineer, Airbnb [@grahamgilbert]
Links & Notes
Rate Us On iTunes!
MacDeployment – June 8-9, 2017, Calgary Canada, Tickets available soon.
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!