Johnny Brown joins the MacAdmins podcast to talk about a common first step in getting the M1 and Rosetta into an environment, the splash screen. In this case, depnotify. We’ll go through the process and look at how that impacts the rest of the deployment.
- Johnny Brown, Apple Administrator, Kennesaw State University
- Tom Bridge, Partner, Technolutionary LLC – @tbridge777
- Marcus Ransom, Technical Delivery Manager, CompNow – @marcusransom
- Charles Edge, CTO, Bootstrappers.mn – @cedge318
- Graham’s Scripts
- Packaging Universal applications for M1
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Weldon Dodd, Damien Barrett, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Jason Dettbarn, Seb Nash, Dan McLaughlin, Joe Sfarra, Nate Cinal, Jon Brown, Dan Barker, Anthony Reimer, & Ashley McKinlay
Mac Admins Podcast Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Sponsor THE Mac Admins Podcast:
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!