Episode 33: Armin Briegel
MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 33: Armin Briegel
After a roundtable on Punycode, SSL Certificates, and the AppleSeed Program, the team talks to Armin Briegel, freelance consultant and author of Packaging for Apple Administrators and Property Lists, Preferences and Profiles for Apple Administrators
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Armin Briegel, Freelance Consultant and Author [@scriptingosx]
Links & Notes
Insert Graphic On Certificate Common Name here.
Aces Conference in Phoenix, AZ May 31 – June 1
MacDevOps:YVR in Vancouver, Canada Jun 4-6 17
MacDeployment in Calgary, Canada Jun 8-9 17
PSU Mac Admins in State College, PA July 11-14
JNUC in Minneapolis, MN October 24-26
Mac DMV – May 3rd @ Apple Reston
Melbourne Apple Admins – May 4th @ CultureAmp
Mac Admins Monthly – May 9th @ Google New York
Utah Mac Managers Meeting with Jesse Endahl of Fleetsmith – Wed, May, 17th @ 11 AM MDT
Austin Apple Admins – Week of May 15th, looking for speakers, please contact Dr. Emily Kausalik, @emily on Slack.
Leiden, the Netherlands – May 18th – 6 PM
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!