Jason Meller of Kolide joins the pod to talk about why good security looks like good medicine: informed consent, two-way streets, and transparency of action. Check out honest.security for more on this emerging trend.
- Jason Meller, CEO, Kolide
- Tom Bridge, Partner, Technolutionary LLC – @tbridge777
- Marcus Ransom, Technical Delivery Manager, CompNow – @marcusransom
- Charles Edge, CTO, Bootstrappers.mn – @cedge318
- Honest Security
- Christmas Bonuses That Were Phishing Training
- Promised a Raise, Given a Phishing Test
- User Adaptive Security: Christina Camilleri
- House Bill 1668 on IoT
- Modern Macs Still Need FileVault
- Apple Location Services White Paper, November 2019
- Device and Data access when personal safety is at risk
- Sticker Pack – The ABCs of Programming
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Weldon Dodd, Damien Barrett, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Jason Dettbarn, Seb Nash, Dan McLaughlin, Joe Sfarra, Nate Cinal, Jon Brown, Dan Barker, & Anthony Reimer
Mac Admins Podcast Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Sponsor THE Mac Admins Podcast:
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!