Episode 172: You Have 60 Seconds to Comply
Allen, Bob, & Dan join the pod to discuss the new macOS Security Compliance Project and all the acronyms with Tom, Charles, & Marcus.
- Tom Bridge, Partner, Technolutionary LLC – @tbridge777
- Charles Edge, Tinkerer – @cedge318
- Marcus Ransom, Technical Delivery Manager, CompNow – @marcusransom
- macOS Security Compliance Project
- USGCB – United States Government Configuration Baseline
- CNSSI – Committee on National Security Systems Instructions
- DISA – Defense Information Systems Agency
- DISA STIG – DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
- CIS Guidelines – Centre for Internet Security Guidelines
- NIST – National Institute for Standards and Technology
- NIST CCE – NIST Common Configuration Enumeration
- NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- FISMA – Federal Information Security Management Act
- LUST – Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Randy Wong, Weldon Dodd, Jonathan Spiva, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Jason Dettbarn, Seb Nash, Will O’Neal, Joe Sfarra and the team at Command Control Power. Thanks everyone!
Mac Admins Podcast Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
|VMworld 2020||Virtual||28 September 2020 (week)|
|MacSysAdmin 2020||Virtual||6-9 October 2020|
|JNUC 2020||Virtual||29 September – 1 October 2020|
|ACEs Conference 2020||Atlanta||19-21 October 2020|
Sponsor THE Mac Admins Podcast:
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!