Mac Admins Podcast, Episode 48: Ben Greiner
Ben Greiner talks about consulting, running a SaaS before that was even an acronym, and life as a Mac Admin at Ball State in the olden days.
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC, [@tbridge]
- Ben Greiner, Owner, Forget Computers
Get a Sticker!
Support the Podcast today buy ordering a sticker! Orders ship by August 24th!
Links & Notes
Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Austin Apple Admins will meet September 6th at Eanes ISD in Austin, TX.
Mac Admin Monthly will meet September 12th at 4:30pm at Google in New York.
London Apple Admins 14th of September which will be held at MullenLowe’s offices in Old Street, from approx 7-9pm
Melbourne Apple Admins for Thursday 28th September – at REA
Rate Us On iTunes!
Sponsor Mac Admins Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!