Episode 220: WWDC Roundup
Apple held WWDC last week – what were our impressions now we have been able to deep dive into the management and developer tracks
- Tom Bridge, Principal Product Manager, JumpCloud – @tbridge777
- Charles Edge, CTO, Bootstrappers.mn – @cedge318
- Marcus Ransom, Apple Systems Architect, CompNow – @marcusransom
- James Smith, Engineer, ANZ – @smithjw
- WWDC 2021 – What’s new in managing Apple devices
- WWDC 2021 – Discover account-driven User Enrollment
- WWDC 2021 – Manage devices with Apple Configurator
- WWDC 2021 – Manage software updates in your organization
- WWDC 2021 – Improve MDM assignment of Apps and Books
- WWDC 2021 – Meet declarative device management
- What is Apple Declarative Device Management?
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Weldon Dodd, Damien Barrett, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Seb Nash, Dan McLaughlin, Joe Sfarra, Nate Cinal, Jon Brown, Dan Barker, Tim Perfitt, Ashley MacKinlay, Tobias Linder Philippe Daoust, AJ Potrebka, Adam Burg, & Hamlin Krewson
Mac Admins Podcast Community Calendar, Sponsored by Watchman Monitoring
Sponsor the Mac Admins Podcast:
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!