MacAdmins.org Podcast, Episode 29: Just Us Chickens
With no guests this week, the team talks about Wikileaks and Security, as well as the new iOS Security Guide, some new hardware options, and the best nail polish to use on the screws of your machines to make tampering evident.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services at JAMF Software, That Guy at Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer, RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security [@bruienne], Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage, [@marcusransom]
Links & Notes
When Charles went into logging details about the
log command, and James cued up the Benny Hill theme, this is what he was talking about: log, logs and logger
Rate Us On iTunes!
MacDeployment – June 8-9, 2017, Calgary Canada, Tickets available soon.
Sponsor MacAdmins.org Podcast!
If you’re interested in sponsoring the MacAdmins.org Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We’re @MacAdmPodcast!