The MacAdmins Podcast is recorded roughly twice a month and produced in partnership with MacAdmins.org, where you can join thousands of Apple Admins on a Slack team. Subscribe to our podcast and rate us on iTunes and Stitcher! Our podcast is produced by Tom Bridge, with theme music created by Adam Codega the first time he opened GarageBand. Our Mixing Engineer is James Smith, who makes us sound good. Hosting is provided by Technolutionary and MacAdmins.org.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Professional Services, JAMF Software, Proprietor of Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Marcus Ransom, Professional Services Manager at Education Advantage [@marcusransom]
- Pepijn Bruienne, R&D Engineer at Duo Security, Proprietor of EnterpriseMac.Bruienne.com [@bruienne]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Support Engineer at RetailMeNot, Inc. [@emilyooo]
- James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]