The Mac Admins Podcast is recorded roughly twice a month and produced in partnership with MacAdmins.org, where you can join thousands of Apple Admins on a Slack team. Subscribe to our podcast and rate us on iTunes and Stitcher! Our podcast is produced by Tom Bridge, with theme music created by Adam Codega the first time he opened GarageBand. Our Mixing Engineer is James Smith, who makes us sound good. Hosting is provided by Technolutionary and MacAdmins.org.
- Tom Bridge, Partner at Technolutionary LLC [@tbridge]
- Charles Edge, Director of Marketplace, JAMF Software, Proprietor of Krypted.com [@cedge318]
- Marcus Ransom, Senior Apple Systems Engineer, CompNow [@marcusransom]
- James Smith, Pre-Sales Engineer, CompNow [@smithjw]
- Dr. Emily Kausalik, IT Systems Engineer, The Home Depot. [@emilyooo]
- James Smith, Editing & Sound Mix [@smithjw]